Depending on what genre you play, you may or may not find yourself in need of sonic destruction. For those of you requiring such an element in your music, look no further than this destruction rack. It’s easy to use and simple to expand, a perfect addition to any DJ’s or producer’s arsenal. Hit the jump for details and a free rack.
Here’s how the rack works:
- There are 3 effects (can be expanded to more if you wish) — “Falling Down”, a 32nd-note descending effect using Beat Repeat; “Erode”, a combination of Erosion and Vinyl Distortion; and “Grain Delay”, a simple custom Grain Delay effect (I recommend tweaking this to your liking).
- The fourth macro is a global delay knob, which activates a Ping Pong delay on each of the effects.
- If none of the three effects are turned on, you won’t hear any delay.
- The “Dry” knob controls the level of the dry signal. To play just the effected music, turn this down.
- The “Kill” macro kills the input signal of the three effects. With Global Delay enabled, this allows you to let the effect fade out organically, rather than manually turning down the effect macro.
- There are two extra slots for you to put in your own effects. Get to it, and destroy your sound!
Did you enjoy this freebie? Check out the rest!